Please read the Cancellation Policy carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations.
By accessing or using the Jiffy Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
Last Updated: [24 May 2019]
This Cancellation Policy describes how the cancellation works and the fees or/and charges involved. Our cancellation policy is designed to protect both the Job Creator and the Job Seeker in cases of last-minute cancellations.
If you see an undefined term in this Cancellation Policy (such as “Users”, “Position”, “Job”, “Job Creator” or “Job Seeker”), it has the same definition as in our Terms of Service.
When this policy mentions “Jiffy,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to the company, Jiffy Jobs Pte Ltd.
- Cancellation from Job Creator
- Once a Job is created, any cancellation/deletion/removal of the Job will be still be chargeable as the regular rate.
- Cancellation frequency from Job Creator will affect the Job Creator rating and review.
- Cancellation from Job Seeker
- Once a Job is accepted, Job Seeker cannot cancel the Job without the agreement from the Job Creator.
- Only under mutual agreement from both Job Creator and Job Seeker, then the Job can be cancelled or cover/replace by other Job Seeker.
- Job Creator have the rights and ability to penalize Job Seeker for Job cancellation via both monetary or non monetary methods which fall within our Terms of Service.
- Cancellation frequency from Job Seeker will affect the Job Creator rating and review.